Thursday, May 5, 2011

First paying customers to dive on HMAS Adelaide wreck


Express Advocate: First paying customers to dive on HMAS Adelaide wreck
The first paying customers are expected to get up close and personal with the wreck of former HMAS Adelaide at Avoca Beach this weekend.

Tickets go on sale at 10am this morning for the chance to dive the controversial wreck, with divers to pay a minimum of $78.

Depending on the weather the first group is expected to check out the wreck on Saturday.

PHOTOS: See what the ex-HMAS Adelaide looks like under water

Divers with their own boat and gear will reportedly pay $18 per head and a $60 mooring fee, while it’s believed commercial operators will charge $80 for divers with gear or $140 for those requiring
equipment.

Central Coast Artificial Reef Project members are expected to be on hand for the first public dive on the wreck.

Snorkellers also need to purchase a permit.

To book go to www.hmasadelaide.com.

A special surveying group of divers checked the wreck immediately after sinking to determine that it had settled as predicted.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete